If you can’t make it to the live session, register and a recording will be sent to you afterward.
$89 2 Hours • Wear a seatbelt!
This is the class you’ve been waiting for! For new hires or for anyone who never got to attend a basic InDesign class and would like to learn so many tools that they’ve missed while learning it on their own.
In this fast-paced session, Kevin will take attendees through the very basics to advanced skills. Even beginners will walk away from this class an InDesign hero!
Kevin will cover more than can be listed in this are, but just a few of his topics will include:
Learning to use Multiple Methods of Creating and Placing Text
Taking control of the text before it even goes on the page
- Working with Images and Shapes
- Creating and using different types of styles (character, paragraph, object)
- Placing and Editing Objects and Photos in InDesign
- Creating and placing tables from Excel and other applications
- Using and Creating Colors, Gradients and more
- Using Scripts in InDesign
- Using the Panels (Palettes) and Tools in the InDesign Toolbar
- Creating PDF Files that Print well on Newsprint
- Using the latest tools available in InDesign
- AND MUCH MORE!
Bring two pens. You’ll need them!